Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,834 Posts
Their focus definitely lies with Drag Racing though, this is my point.
Definitely teamx! I agree with your observation.

...very little mention of teams such as James Houghton's ITR and even then that car runs their Pro TSX which is their least aggressive offering. Interestingly that car used the DC Drop In Cam as well, rather than any of the FI specific cams available from many of the US manufacturers and still produces around 800whp. It's clear that they have selected the parts which they feel gives them the most area under the curve...
Very interesting find. A peaky engine is only good on straights, so finding the most area under the curve is the real challenge to get fast everywhere. Therefore I want to have the NA engine with the widest and highest BMEP level ever was designed and run.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To add some numbers to this topic

EM2
K24A3 stock engine
CAI intake
OEM EP3 4-1 header + cat

231,5 HP / 276 NM
Which intake and TB? Stock cams? How big exhaust?
My setup is K24a3 engine, K20 intake cam with 50VTC, RBC manifold, 70mm TB, 4-1 header with V-band, 2.5" buddy club exhaust, 3" CAI, K20 injectors, K20 flywheel. K20 oil pump. Will be tuned next month, but don't know how much I can make?

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,834 Posts
Which intake and TB? Stock cams? How big exhaust?
My setup is K24a3 engine, K20 intake cam with 50VTC, RBC manifold, 70mm TB, 4-1 header with V-band, 2.5" buddy club exhaust, 3" CAI, K20 injectors, K20 flywheel. K20 oil pump. Will be tuned next month, but don't know how much I can make?
Griaß Di Radek,
das klingt nach einem spannenden...engine setup, which will likely push the 310 ccm injectors into the higher 90 % area when peak power is reached. Who is going to tune it?

101 - 105 of 105 Posts