Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Nos51's new setup

41K views 196 replies 63 participants last post by  Brit racer 
#1 ·
some of you know that i used to have a boosted k20 teg a while back.i left the honda world to build an evo.still love my evo but missed my honda.decided to make the move and go with another k turbo.just about done now.
setup is k20a2,ad-fab twin scroll manifold,garret gt4094r 1.06 divided,pt 1200cc injectors,competion twin disc, basics for now.
want to give a big thanks to Fynetune Performance for coming through for me like always and knocking out the intercooler piping and mounting on short notice and it coming out exactly how i wanted it.also big thanks to Damien at td autowerkes for getting me the parts i need everytime i need them like always.on to the pics:

need to throw on the dump tubes tomorow and thats about it.should be on the dyno b the end of this week....

See less See more
#8 ·
Sick setup man glad to see you back ;). Ive been thinking of leaving the honda camp but i'm tempted to just build a K :cool: Car looks great, Nice sleeper, Sure it i'll break 9s:up:

#21 ·
damn thats was fast,thanks for posting those up geo.ran into a bit of trouble,car was leaning out really bad after 8k,had to leave the boost at 13psi to be safe.i dont think its my walbro since its brand new but my fuel psi was droping off on high rpm.i am leaning towards my fuel reg. a buddy of mines ran into this same exact problem and it was his regulator.car still feels really good.def need my drag radials on like yesterday.

#25 ·
dyno sheet.lower # is what it steped onto the dyno off wastegate(7 psi).higher # is what it left with on 13psi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.