Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever dealt with zerolift in Ohio? any good? they have a k20 i was thinking about buying but wanted to see if anyone knew much about em first...thanks

·
K24 USDM EG
26,856 Posts
yes im from ohio and i know mike pretty well. they are pretty legit guys. they have been getting back to stocking up honda parts.

call them and ask to speak to mike or rob. :up:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, will do..thanks! i kno back in 07 or so they had some really bad reviews but i heard there was new management.. anyone else??

·
Registered
465 Posts
Got a D16b there (apparently its a UK crx(delsol) engine) but they cut deals and the engine looks legit just haven't had time to swap it for my brother

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
mike has owned it the whole time i think? and ive bought a lot of stuff from them, mostly suspension and exterior goodies, thats where the half of the outside of my car came from, lol, they have 2 k20a swaps just chillin there right now, they looked clean! , someone needs to put them in their cars, no one in Cincy has the cash to buy one, lol i was gonna buy a set of itr doors there last week, but rob said he just sold them :down:

·
Registered
938 Posts
zeroliftautolab.com :up::up::up:

they price matched hmotors and i saved on shipping!

i'm from cali and it was cheaper to have it shipped by zerolift than to go to hmotors! saved me gas!!

they have 32mm 5lugs in stock ALL day (i'm using base rsx axles with inners swapped) and i think they have 36mm ones in stock too (if you're using type s axles). they also stock jdm itr rims and plenty of other stuff.

mike and his buddy there are super legit in my book:up:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks a lot everyone! looks like ill be gettin a k20a from em in a few weeks! hopefully its legit! and i hope they can show me in person the compression results....
btw what should the compression be in the k20a type r's?? ive heard as long as each cyl is within 10psi of each other it should be fine..is this correct? should it be about 215psi? thx:up::up:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks a lot everyone! looks like ill be gettin a k20a from em in a few weeks! hopefully its legit! and i hope they can show me in person the compression results....
btw what should the compression be in the k20a type r's?? ive heard as long as each cyl is within 10psi of each other it should be fine..is this correct? should it be about 215psi? thx:up::up:
anyone?:confused:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Rest & Relaxation. its the 15 days of leave i get during deployment. every soldier gets 15 days to go back home from here so they dont go crazy and what not

1 - 17 of 17 Posts