Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,648 Posts
Does anyone have the lengths of the 06+ Si's axles? It'd be awesome if it turned out they'd swap directly into an EG with 36mm hubs.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Does anyone have the lengths of the 06+ Si's axles? It'd be awesome if it turned out they'd swap directly into an EG with 36mm hubs.
I just did this like 3 days ago....I bought a trans from civic5133 and the diff was shimmed wrong,i re-shimmed the diff and the Z3 axles i had worked perfect.(they leaked before from the axle seal) I have yet to drive the car but they look pretty solid. Ill let you know when the car drives,should be soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im swaaping a k20z3 in a eg so i already have the axles so i can mesure it. after someone is able to tell me if it work?? i have the 36mm hub
scuse my english :p

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
im swaaping a k20z3 in a eg so i already have the axles so i can mesure it. after someone is able to tell me if it work?? i have the 36mm hub
scuse my english :p
well if u dont need the 36...slap on 32's and try them, what u got to loose ???
Just Post if it works or Not!!

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,648 Posts
If you also have the Si intermediate shaft, that might also change things. I've heard that it's different from the RSX one.

But definitely interested in the results!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
If you also have the Si intermediate shaft, that might also change things. I've heard that it's different from the RSX one.

But definitely interested in the results!
Diff How ??? i kept my z3 inter shaft and used base model RSX axles in my EG!!

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,648 Posts
I dunno how. But I heard that not all intermediate shafts are the same. Everyone seems to agree the RSX and EP3 intermediate shafts are the same. This is one thing I don't have to compare.

Would love to know the differences between intermediate shaft and axle shaft lengths (both left and right) of OEM parts as well (like from Accord, TSX, Element, CRV, RSX, EP3, FG2).

·
Registered
690 Posts
i just used z3 axles with a Type s half shaft.

·
Registered
811 Posts
K20Z3, K20A2 & K20Z1 halfshafts are all the damn same.. I actually matched um up..

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,648 Posts
K20Z3, K20A2 & K20Z1 halfshafts are all the damn same.. I actually matched um up..
So, is there a difference in length anywhere else? Like at the ends? Or are they a perfect match?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts