Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
I would be all over one of these if the cockpit was enclosed. I'd take something 200lbs heavier for a cover and windshield, cough cough....zcars monte carlo...cough cough cough:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Yeah it's a nice looking car, but the open framework is a bit over the top. An owner posted a non-too-happy comment about how he was driving along and a rock kicked up by the front tire bounced off a chassis tube and hit him straight in the nuts - hard.

Kinda like dating a hot girl who occassionally kicks you in the nuts. No my idea of a good time.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I love this vid. Top gear is the best Automotive show ever!

So funny how he starts laughing as he drifts a corner. The last time I remotely looked like I was having that much fun was when I was riding in a race car, 2700lb 400whp widebody RX7 around Mid American motorplex race track chasin and being chased by Z06s, GTIIIs and other RX7s. balls to the walls!

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
(EVIL LAUGHS) AAAHHAHAHAHAHAAA. 0 to 60 in 2.9 HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
Premium Member
26,614 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Well then this is your lucky day. The mfgr is having a one-day sale next month where they're going to let them go for - and I kid you not - "only $61k". I had no idea they were so friken expensive and is why I'm building my own version.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.