Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

You guys want tooo see some smart people/ Then Read this.

4K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Nerologic 
#1 ·
#8 ·
They just like giving people shit... There are some over there that talk about 11s or 10s or 9s like they are nothing... Shit like this happens , especially to people that got inspired by fast and furious..... I have seen it first hand.... Internet mechanics that have become internet certified and can tell you everything about a honda, its swap options, the power it will make with certain parts and so on...

-Yeah, fuck that GSR motor, go b20VTEC yO! This buddy of mine in honda tech, run 10s all motor with a twin turbo supercharger with 2 bottles of nitrous and a VTEC switch that makes VTEC kick in at 2000 rpm... That car is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick man.. :roll:

Let's go back to the basics....
CAR AND DRIVER SHOOTOUT

1st Place: Porsche 911 Turbo
1/4-mile: 12.9 sec @ 115 mph
Road course: 57.7 sec
150-to-0-mph braking: 684.3 feet
Total course time: 109.3 sec
Best Runs

2nd Place: Dodge Viper GTS ACR
1/4-mile: 12.6 sec @ 117 mph
Road course: 58.2 sec
150-to-0-mph braking: 775.9 feet
Total course time: 109.5 sec
Best Runs

3rd Place: Chevrolet Corvette Z06
1/4-mile: 12.8 sec @ 114 mph
150-to-0-mph braking: 702.6 feet
Total course time: 110.4 sec

and then you have a CRX shell with a k20a in there...

Of course I would prefer a 911 turbo (fuck vettes, I would take the CRX :p ) , but that is not the point. The point is, the CRX would smoke all three of these cars on the red light.. And that's all worth it.

Thanks, TEAMPACMAN for supporting the "Function over fashion" and " All go no show" cause
What is amazing though, is that the car looked good enough to be a show car without any "show parts"....

A unique balance of simplicity and power :)

#9 ·
Man I swear I had to look three or more times to verify I was actually reading a thread from Honda tech. Whats up with the sell out with the 5.0? What did he say..he broke an axle, realized fwd is lame so he got a mustang...yet he still posts on Honda tech? Sounds like a dude who drives around a 4spd STD EF hatch or a 4cyl Mustang in reality.

#10 ·
nikos said:
They just like giving people shit... There are some over there that talk about 11s or 10s or 9s like they are nothing... Shit like this happens , especially to people that got inspired by fast and furious..... I have seen it first hand.... Internet mechanics that have become internet certified and can tell you everything about a honda, its swap options, the power it will make with certain parts and so on...

-Yeah, fuck that GSR motor, go b20VTEC yO! This buddy of mine in honda tech, run 10s all motor with a twin turbo supercharger with 2 bottles of nitrous and a VTEC switch that makes VTEC kick in at 2000 rpm... That car is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick man.. :roll:

Let's go back to the basics....
CAR AND DRIVER SHOOTOUT

1st Place: Porsche 911 Turbo
1/4-mile: 12.9 sec @ 115 mph
150-to-0-mph braking: 684.3 feet
Total course time: 109.3 sec
Best Runs

2nd Place: Dodge Viper GTS ACR
1/4-mile: 12.6 sec @ 117 mph
Road course: 58.2 sec
150-to-0-mph braking: 775.9 feet
Total course time: 109.5 sec
Best Runs

3rd Place: Chevrolet Corvette Z06
1/4-mile: 12.8 sec @ 114 mph
150-to-0-mph braking: 702.6 feet
Total course time: 110.4 sec

and then you have a CRX shell with a k20a in there...

Of course I would prefer a 911 turbo (fuck vettes, I would take the CRX :p ) , but that is not the point. The point is, the CRX would smoke all three of these cars on the red light.. And that's all worth it.

Thanks, TEAMPACMAN for supporting the "Function over fashion" and " All go no show" cause
What is amazing though, is that the car looked good enough to be a show car without any "show parts"....

A unique balance of simplicity and power :)

Nikos, what can I say about you Buddy :D

Uniqueness comes with a smart person and that is what you are :wink: ....

Thank you and Thank you all...

#13 ·
Excellent vids, and make sure to tell your cameraman to go easy on the Starbucks before going out to the races...

As for the haters on H-T, most of those guys are kids who are still in highschool living with Mommy and Daddy and are still "sponsored" by both Mom and Dad!!!

Both great cars and love the ITBS on the CRX and S2000.... makes me want to build a CRX myself :D

#15 ·
jarelee said:
f*ck the haters pacman, you guys are crazy with your set-up's. Build and race your cars for yourselves and not to impress the h-t haters.

can't wait to see your next crazy drag car

Thank you....

We got more projetcs going on then Mcdonald's menu....

We are also doing a 62 MINI with a B motor and a 1000hp S13

And mine a K2?A Eg, with ITb's and a Turbo.....ect.....

Some pics of the S13 setup.

My old EK K20

Mini Pan

I'll post some more pics of the new Mini, that one was the old one...

Want more :wink:

#16 ·
ok.... this sucks...

Both the PACMAN brothers got banned in honda-tech for bullshit reasons.

Basically, from what I understand a few moderators got mad... because of disagreements on the use of ITBS etc..... At least that is what I think happened...

Too many haters in the import scene.

TEAMPACMAN keep up the good work :)

#19 ·
nikos said:
ok.... this sucks...

Both the PACMAN brothers got banned in honda-tech for bullshit reasons.

Basically, from what I understand a few moderators got mad... because of disagreements on the use of ITBS etc..... At least that is what I think happened...

Too many haters in the import scene.

TEAMPACMAN keep up the good work :)

IT's all good NIKOS...The guy that I found out about SANS....My friend knows who he is and trust me he did a big mistake :wink: ...

Getting banned from a Honda-tech doesn't make me a less smarter person, It's just tell me How many haters are out there...
The reason that I go there is that I have a lot friends...

For K20a.org people keep up the good work :D

#21 ·
keep on doing that drag of urs pacman. at least u aint those fake dumbasses who think they fast and when u race them they slow as shit. u do what you want to do and be happy it doesnt matter what the others think it matters what you think. go for it dude i wanna see some more of ur videos next time.

#22 ·
Doo-Doo said:
keep on doing that drag of urs pacman. at least u aint those fake dumbasses who think they fast and when u race them they slow as shit. u do what you want to do and be happy it doesnt matter what the others think it matters what you think. go for it dude i wanna see some more of ur videos next time.

Thanks Man

Will do :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.