Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Dan. I've been been glued to the monitor reading over this site for the past couple days so I figured I would join and Introduce myself.

I currently drive a 2007 civic si, but I will be starting starting up a k20/k24 eg frank build after I graduate college this year.

Quick pics of my baby

________
Best penny stocks

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard Dan!! :up:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome. I've heard the name Chase somewhere before on the forums but cant remember where. Good luck on your build. All details on a Frankenstein are provided by Madmonkey on 8thcivic.com but fully build details can be found here.

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Welcome to the site... Nice Si... :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wassup Chase, where are you from? And let me be the 1st to mention this, because you'll see this phrase madlib'd alot even if its not relevant : If you deside on parting that thing out, how much for the ________ shipped to zipcode _______?

You mentioned EG, but you have this SI ? Whats the plan with the EG, dragcar? DD-sleeper? just wondering.:up:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome:up: car looks good, my boy got one the same color but his is a 4door. wat kind of suspension you have on the car? he's using tein, car rides pretty good for beeing as low as he has it lol. well anyway, good luck with both ur cars

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wassup Chase, where are you from? And let me be the 1st to mention this, because you'll see this phrase madlib'd alot even if its not relevant : If you deside on parting that thing out, how much for the ________ shipped to zipcode _______?

You mentioned EG, but you have this SI ? Whats the plan with the EG, dragcar? DD-sleeper? just wondering.:up:
Yeah EG is going to be my project/drag car.. and possibly a sleeper :rolleyes: haha

Welcome:up: car looks good, my boy got one the same color but his is a 4door. wat kind of suspension you have on the car? he's using tein, car rides pretty good for beeing as low as he has it lol. well anyway, good luck with both ur cars
Lowered 2" on Skunk2's with the Skunk2 camber kit.. Its a pretty rough ride on some of the shittier roads to be honest but it sits low and I like it.
________
EAGLE MEDALLION

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome man. clean Si:up:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts