·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
598.9 is not 600... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44,673 Posts
huh?, if u mean the 394 thats the torque, not sure what u mean
Oh snap, thought that was a previous run, totally missed the numbers at the top lol (waiting for the coffee to kick in). What RPM did you stop at? Looks like it has plenty left to go :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Impressive stuff.

What fuel?

- Derek

·
treblictuned
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh snap, thought that was a previous run, totally missed the numbers at the top lol (waiting for the coffee to kick in). What RPM did you stop at? Looks like it has plenty left to go :)
haha i lifted around 8200, the car pulled all the way to 8600 on lower boost levels, just as boost went up revlimiter cam alot faster, also brought it down to 8200 for right now

shits insane. nice job
thanks man, jeremy and i have put alot of work in the past few weeks glad to see it was all worth it

Damn pretty sweet I may just hit you up for tuning :D great job though.
just let me know

good shit,glad it turned out well!btw you got a complete graph with rpm reading etc?
i have a print out, the shop didnt have internet and i didnt have flash drive.

Impressive stuff.

What fuel?

- Derek
thanks, we are using q16

·
Banned
748 Posts
What kind of manifold are you running? This is unbelievable...stock K motors can handle that much boost and hp. What is the longest that you have tuned a stock K motor with this kind of hp that has been running since tuned..? Are these daily street cars or weekend warrriors? Good Job on the tuning...makes me want to switch to turbo and ditch my JRSC...

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
1. What kind of manifold are you running? This is unbelievable...stock K motors can handle that much boost and hp. 2. What is the longest that you have tuned a stock K motor with this kind of hp that has been running since tuned..? 3. Are these daily street cars or weekend warrriors? Good Job on the tuning...makes me want to switch to turbo and ditch my JRSC...
1. Full-Race
2. http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35869 Had Cams, but still stock block.
3. Both

·
Registered
692 Posts
Q16 is an amazing gas, super-forgiving.

Thumbs up, once more.

- Derek

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.