Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. blueprint rocks. Ordered it about a week ago and was at my house yesterday.

they cut it for the z1 head as well.

just waiting for my karcepts adapter from clubrsx and it;ll be on the car.

I wonder how its gonna do on stock z1 cams? gonna install later this month when my new exhaust gets here.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I know a guy who tested one of these against a stock rbc on a k20 block and made the same power. I think your best chance for seeing gains is with a k24 block. Good luck.

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
My buddy also modifies RBC's, on a stock internal 06 si motor with i/h/e car made 219 prior to his manifold, and 225 with the modified RBC, also power peaked 800rpm higher.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
How much does this cost from a reputable shop, not sumone who will claim that it will make more power.

looks bad ass if anything more...

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have a ported rbc on my stock k20z with a stock TB. my friend ported it for me, only the runners were re-worked and the plenum was left alone. i peaked at 8k rpm and it held there to 9k. made 223 or 225, i dont really remember i lost the dynosheet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i hope make good gains. I want to see how much of a change i make but i dont want to pay for both dyno sessions because i have a new exhaust on the way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
how much did it cost??
Looks like a nice piece. I think it costs around $400.
How much does this cost from a reputable shop, not sumone who will claim that it will make more power.

looks bad ass if anything more...
We can normally do them for right around $675 shipped and normally have about a one week order fill time. This is for a brand new modified RBC. If you supply the core take off right around $200 from that price. :)

-Robby

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
with tuning and the proper supplemental modifications, you should see nice gains

1 - 19 of 19 Posts