Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
slapped an xcessive on my car. Its the old version side mount TB. the injector seem to be a pain in the ass to get in there, and on top of that, the bolts and washer (one of them is rather long) for the fuel rail, do not reach the thread on the manifold. So im thinking the bolts might not be reacing because the thickness of the BDL Fuel rail might be thicker then the rest of the fuel rails, so ill just get longer bolts, but anyone else have problems with fitting the injectors in there. It seems to me that they are not seated in tehre at all?

·
Premium Member
10,395 Posts
hmm. i dunno man, i guess all i can say is try smaller orings and i have a bdl fuel rail onmy rbc and i had to use longer bolts as well as drill out the hole a little bit.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm. i dunno man, i guess all i can say is try smaller orings and i have a bdl fuel rail onmy rbc and i had to use longer bolts as well as drill out the hole a little bit.
Yea i never had a problem with my RBC either. I just got bolts from home depot and had my boy get me a set of long shims for it.

My friend used a golden eagle fuel rail, and he said his sat perfect!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts