Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are pleased to announce that we have taken the steps to become a vendor on k20a.org. We are a performance parts shop located in Arden, North Carolina. We specialize in Honda/Acura but we sell parts for just about every make and model. Please feel free to check our our site. If you don't see what you are looking for just ask. We do our best to price match. Free shipping on all website orders in the US (Lower 48)

OUR NEW WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING AS OF 03/01/14. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE UPDATE OUR PRODUCTS.

WWW.HPTAUTOSPORT.COM

Our product line is fairly large and expanding by the minute. Here are some manufacturers that we are currently are a dealer for:
ACT, AEM, ARP, AEROMOTIVE, APEXI, AUTOMETER, B&M, BREMBO, CARILLLO, CENTERFORCE, CLEVITE, COMETIC, COMP CAMS, COMPETITION CLUTCH, CP PISTONS, DEI, DART, DEFI, DROP ENGINEERING, EAGLE, EDLEBROCK, EIBACH, ENEOS, ENERGY SUSPENSION, EXEDY, FAL, FORM&FUNCTION, FLUIDAMPER, GARRETT, GATES, GOLDEN EAGLE, GREDDY, HKS, HASPORT, HAWK, HYBRID-RACING, HYPERTECH, INGALLS, INJEN, JE PISTONS, K&N, K&W, KELFORD CAMS, KONI, KOYO, KRAFTWERKS, MSD, MAGNAFLOW,MAGNECORE, MAHLE, MISHIMOTO, MOROSO, MR. GASKET, NOKYA NGK, PIA, POWERSLOT, PROGRESS, PROTHANE, QUAIFFE, RACEQUIOP, RAYS, RECARO, REDLINE FLUIDS, ROYAL PURPLE, RUSSELL, SPC, SRP, SUSPENSION TECHNIQUES, SAMCO, SKUNK2, SPARCO, SUPERCHIPS, SUPERTECH, STACK, STOPTECH, TAKATA, TEIN, THERMAL, TOKICO, TORCO, TOVIC, TURBONETICS, TURBO XS, VIBRANT, WALBRO, ZEX.

If you don't see it on the site, feel free to give us a call. We will price match any price on any product!! 828.651.9891
I've dealt with a lot of people on k20a.org over the years which will vouch for me. I hope to gain the trust and respect of many others. Please feel free to email or pm me with any questions or for pricing info. Thanks.

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HPTautosport-LLC/169235249829408

·
Registered
267 Posts
leaving little positive feedback for my experience with them! great customer service and fast shipping alone with best price (had different quotes all over online) :up: :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Scotts a great guy and have delt w/ him many times. Known him for a very long time. Always been a great experience, and quality work.
Get a hold of me need to get some K24 build parts and hawk pads and SS break lines
Mcbride

·
Registered
216 Posts
Scott has been great! I received my Scat rods & Supertech pistons 2 days after I ordered them & I just got my Exedy Stage 1 clutch after only 2 days as well! I can't wait to install it! Here are some pics of the clutch!

Thanks again Scott for great prices & fast service!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
:up: congrates...I'll be keeping an eye out for your sponsor threads :sus:

1 - 20 of 143 Posts