Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Quit with the innocent act bullshit. the whole reason you put your name in the drawing was to make a little money on the off chance you would win...gimme a break Nick!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
dm95eg said:
Quit with the innocent act bullshit. the whole reason you put your name in the drawing was to make a little money on the off chance you would win...gimme a break Nick!
ok? its a crime to put my name in the drawing? wouldn't you if you already had mounts?

of course i would like to make money off it, but when push comes to shove i feel fucking bad for selling them... even ask nikos, I didnt want to post them up becuase i felt bad, he actually talked me into it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
NickZED said:
ok? its a crime to put my name in the drawing? wouldn't you if you already had mounts?

of course i would like to make money off it, but when push comes to shove i feel fucking bad for selling them... even ask nikos, I didnt want to post them up becuase i felt bad, he actually talked me into it :rolleyes:
Yeah i put my name in too, for that reason. :rolleyes:
But don't act like a damn girl about it man, its mounts! You were offerd 3XX...you shoulda' taken that man!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
damn soo much hostility... nick all i gotta say is just sell it man. don't give urself a guilt trip. look at it as u need the cash for other things & u have no use for it.... hope ya sell it. & if nikos told u to put them up then obviously he's fine with it. best of luck with ur decision.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
dm95eg said:
Yeah i put my name in too, for that reason. :rolleyes:
But don't act like a damn girl about it man, its mounts! You were offerd 3XX...you shoulda' taken that man!
yea i know, but im being fucking honest man, I feel really bad for selling them like this

and i think they are sold... awaiting paypal

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.