Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOT PARTING OUT...DONT ASK!!

Tried this a while back and got a bunch of flakers. No cheap ebay crap here...all name brand stuff in excellent shape.

So here we go....

Im looking to trade my fully built B series swap for a full K swap. Meaning i want cables, axles, motor, kpro...pretty much everything to drop it in my car. So what i have is this:

BOTTOM END:
B18A1 with golden eagle sleeves opened up to 84mm.
Wiseco 8.5 to 1 pistons
Eagle rods
ARP everything
OEM crank
-10 AN tapped oem oil pan
balanced to 10k rpm
Golden eagle oil filter sandwich plate
Brand new OEM R oil pump
All honda OEM gaskets and fasteners
No leaks no drips

HEAD:
B16 head
Supertech valves
supertech springs
supertech retainers
ARP head studs
Skunk2 Pro1 cams
STR pro series cam gears
Edlebrock Victor X powdercoated black (not spray painted)
Golden Eagle pro series fuel rail (black)
OEM B20 head gasket
Stock LS throttle body
Stripped valve cover with -12AN fittings and baffle
Hondata 4 bar map sensor
OEM distributor
MSD wires

DRIVE TRAIN:
Stock LS transmission, Excellent shape no grinds at all (used synchormesh)
Competition Clutch Twin Disc with 1 dyno session
DSS 3.9 axles, all brand new with hubs and lug studs never installed
Shift Linkage (stock)
dual bend shift knob (stock)
Solid rear mount and urethane filled front mounts

EXTRAS:
AFI ramhorn turbo manifold T3/44mm gate
AFI 3" v-band downpipe
AFI dumptube
Custom catch can with x2 -12an fittings and x1 -8AN fitting for oil return

Any questions or interest, call or text at 509-496-8108

Swapped the hubs for 4x100 hubs

Comp Twin

Catchcan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If someone has a good deal, id be willing to throw in the turbo, manifold and wastegate.

The turbo is Garrett GT4294R, Has one dyno session on it and made 957whp. Ceramic Jet coated 1.15 A/R Exhaust housing. Is in Brand new shape. Manifold i made. Its made of SCH40 Stainless and is a divided T4 with a Precision 66mm brand new wastegate. have all the springs and box for it.

So basicly youde be getting everything to drop this whole setup into your car. Ive paid over $10000 for everything. Absolutly nothing wrong with anything, just want to go K or an EP3 really bad.

·
Banned
29 Posts
this guy is a big time scammer my advice to anyone out here in k20a.org don't deal with him, his real name is steve mesmer and he is a drunk DUI driving dumb ass a while back he sold his x gf's car with out a tittle, traded his 700whp eg to a japaneese kid for a clean eg shell 5k's and a shit ton of legit car parts then 3 days later after he payd the money to his lawyer he was claiming his car back and saying the 17 year old kid rape him in the deal this is coming from a 40 year old steve messmer but to anyone dumb enough get rip off at your own risk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
this guy is a big time scammer my advice to anyone out here in k20a.org don't deal with him, his real name is steve mesmer and he is a drunk DUI driving dumb ass a while back he sold his x gf's car with out a tittle, traded his 700whp eg to a japaneese kid for a clean eg shell 5k's and a shit ton of legit car parts then 3 days later after he payd the money to his lawyer he was claiming his car back and saying the 17 year old kid rape him in the deal this is coming from a 40 year old steve messmer but to anyone dumb enough get rip off at your own risk
LMAO!! Thats a good story bud. You and I both know the real story. Doesnt help when you brag to people that you and your butt buddy think its funny that you ripped me off. But hey, its my fault. I trusted you guys and didnt get anything in writing. And the only truth is yes...i did get a DUI. Ive never sold a car without a TITLE. But im soo glad your back in Spokane, and so are quite a few guys. See ya around bud.

Oh, and heres the original post on H-T. Im a stand up guy and NEVER ripped anyone off. Ive dealt with many many people and have nothing but good feedback with anyone ive dealt with.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2873716

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For what its worth, heres a copied post i started on FB about these kids being back in town. Kinda hard to read, but if you understand it, you can tell im not the one that screwed anyone over.

Steve Messmer
Scammer warning!!!!

Just posting this up to help decent people out. The 2 kids that ripped me off on the hatch a couple years back have moved back to Spokane. I believe most of you guys know who they are, and what they did to me and thought it was awesome that they ripped me off for over $2000. One of them is a little asain kid name Hieu. I heard he sold my old hatch so no idea what hes driving these days, but the other kid named Jay drives the white EG hatch with a gold cage and K swap. These kids will straight up rip anyone off. And if i got the story straight, Steven Nelson raced them for titles and beat them, and then tried to run over him when he was gonna take possession of the car and never collected the car. Thats what i heard so that may not all be true. But i have dealt with these guys, and they are scamming, lieing, POS thieves! So buyer beware...these guys are bad for the scene and Spokane.
Like · · Unfollow Post · 2 hours ago
Bryan Johnson, Nickolas Godin, Ken Carvalho Jr. and 16 others like this.

Cody Wilkerson 2FAST2FURIOUS# TAG TEAM STYLE
2 hours ago · Like

Randy Peterson i went to school with one of them, wonder if hes back here in hometown...
about an hour ago · Like

Steve Messmer Last I heard they are both back in Spokane. And I heard that yesterday lol.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

Mike Libby I was there when Stevo smoked him and they said oh no we had you lol.. Hopped in the car and floored it

Randy Peterson thats it, im getting the dirt bike helmets and street bikes out, with flashy backpacks. Me and johnny tran will track it down ;-0
about an hour ago · Like · 3

Josh Jenkins Everyone knows Tran is in japan for international race wars Randy.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 4

Randy Peterson doh,
about an hour ago · Like

Travis Baldwin I saw your old setup and hatch on Seattle Craigs a few months back, kid was looking for 10k for the swap, it wasn't the same kid that ripped you off though
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Steve Messmer yeah it was Jay, he was posting it on seattle but he was in wenatchee. I talked to him lol
about an hour ago · Like

Travis Baldwin Dam dude

Andrew Heberling ya i remember that whole situation they screwed u bad,definently would not do business with either of them.They come off as a couple not all there kids but will rip u off without even thinking twice
17 minutes ago · Like

Dustin Thorne i remember that!and i can verify the white k car doesnt move it sits in a garage 2 blocks from my house i see it everytime the door is open its just chillen there on blocks
12 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Robert James Franklin Jay lives 2 blocks from me. They drive by all the time.
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Thorne yeah i havent seen the k car move since he bought it,last i heardf he blew it up
9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Steve Messmer A guy i know that has a shop said he brought it by recently to have charge pipes built for that car.
8 minutes ago · Like

Dustin Thorne ohhhh i see,then maybe he fixed it,i drive by almost daily and always see it just chillen,
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Andrew Heberling ya last i heard hes fixing it and will be out,ill be surprised if nobody kicks there ass i know of alot of people that have been ripped offf
6 minutes ago · Like · 1

Robert James Franklin He was just driving it a few days ago.
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Thorne wierd,well anyways i guess hes driving it now! lol i retract my previous statment
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

·
Banned
29 Posts
For what its worth, heres a copied post i started on FB about these kids being back in town. Kinda hard to read, but if you understand it, you can tell im not the one that screwed anyone over.

Steve Messmer
Scammer warning!!!!

Just posting this up to help decent people out. The 2 kids that ripped me off on the hatch a couple years back have moved back to Spokane. I believe most of you guys know who they are, and what they did to me and thought it was awesome that they ripped me off for over $2000. One of them is a little asain kid name Hieu. I heard he sold my old hatch so no idea what hes driving these days, but the other kid named Jay drives the white EG hatch with a gold cage and K swap. These kids will straight up rip anyone off. And if i got the story straight, Steven Nelson raced them for titles and beat them, and then tried to run over him when he was gonna take possession of the car and never collected the car. Thats what i heard so that may not all be true. But i have dealt with these guys, and they are scamming, lieing, POS thieves! So buyer beware...these guys are bad for the scene and Spokane.
Like · · Unfollow Post · 2 hours ago
Bryan Johnson, Nickolas Godin, Ken Carvalho Jr. and 16 others like this.

Cody Wilkerson 2FAST2FURIOUS# TAG TEAM STYLE
2 hours ago · Like

Randy Peterson i went to school with one of them, wonder if hes back here in hometown...
about an hour ago · Like

Steve Messmer Last I heard they are both back in Spokane. And I heard that yesterday lol.

Mike Libby I was there when Stevo smoked him and they said oh no we had you lol.. Hopped in the car and floored it

Randy Peterson thats it, im getting the dirt bike helmets and street bikes out, with flashy backpacks. Me and johnny tran will track it down ;-0
about an hour ago · Like · 3

Josh Jenkins Everyone knows Tran is in japan for international race wars Randy.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 4

Randy Peterson doh,
about an hour ago · Like

Travis Baldwin I saw your old setup and hatch on Seattle Craigs a few months back, kid was looking for 10k for the swap, it wasn't the same kid that ripped you off though

Steve Messmer yeah it was Jay, he was posting it on seattle but he was in wenatchee. I talked to him lol
about an hour ago · Like

Travis Baldwin Dam dude

Andrew Heberling ya i remember that whole situation they screwed u bad,definently would not do business with either of them.They come off as a couple not all there kids but will rip u off without even thinking twice
17 minutes ago · Like

Dustin Thorne i remember that!and i can verify the white k car doesnt move it sits in a garage 2 blocks from my house i see it everytime the door is open its just chillen there on blocks
12 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Robert James Franklin Jay lives 2 blocks from me. They drive by all the time.
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Thorne yeah i havent seen the k car move since he bought it,last i heardf he blew it up
9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Steve Messmer A guy i know that has a shop said he brought it by recently to have charge pipes built for that car.
8 minutes ago · Like

Dustin Thorne ohhhh i see,then maybe he fixed it,i drive by almost daily and always see it just chillen,
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Andrew Heberling ya last i heard hes fixing it and will be out,ill be surprised if nobody kicks there ass i know of alot of people that have been ripped offf
6 minutes ago · Like · 1

Robert James Franklin He was just driving it a few days ago.
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Thorne wierd,well anyways i guess hes driving it now! lol i retract my previous statment
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
i have always been in town you dip shit i had never left for your information the car did got recently new charge pipes done by trevor he did a very nice job btw and he sayd that if you dare to step your drunk ass at his shop.... steve you own him a lot of money he will be glad to find your ass one of this days and take back what you took from him, all plain stories lol just got back to portland with the hatch new tune coming soon so stay tuned you prick fuck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i have always been in town you dip shit i had never left for your information the car did got recently new charge pipes done by trevor he did a very nice job btw and he sayd that if you dare to step your drunk ass at his shop.... steve you own him a lot of money he will be glad to find your ass one of this days and take back what you took from him, all plain stories lol just got back to portland with the hatch new tune coming soon so stay tuned you prick fuck
Your such an idiot LMAO. I was out shooting pool with Trevor last night night d-bag. But nice try. What else you gonna lie about to make yourself look good. Keep em coming, its funny.

And if youve always been in town, how come you were parting the car out and said you were in wenatchee? And how come you and your **** buddy disappeared from everyone after you lost the race for titles and tried to run over Steve-O. Get a life dude, show up and take your ass whooping like a man, theres about 10 people you have ripped off in Spokane that are looking for you...including me.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Your such an idiot LMAO. I was out shooting pool with Trevor last night night d-bag. But nice try. What else you gonna lie about to make yourself look good. Keep em coming, its funny.

And if youve always been in town, how come you were parting the car out and said you were in wenatchee? And how come you and your **** buddy disappeared from everyone after you lost the race for titles and tried to run over Steve-O. Get a life dude, show up and take your ass whooping like a man, theres about 10 people you have ripped off in Spokane that are looking for you...including me.
i'll be back to spokane mid summer and i will roll up to the p lot where all you ricers hang out at. you better show your ass up and say hi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll be back to spokane mid summer and i will roll up to the p lot where all you ricers hang out at. you better show your ass up and say hi
I dont hang out at any lot. But will be glad to come out to whatever lot your talking about when your gonna show up. Or if you wanna meet up 1 on 1, that would work for me too. Prolly not since your a lieing thieving scammer POS! Dont have sack enough to handle things like a man. You and your little Asian girlfriend are welcome to meet up with me anytime. My hope is that im hanging out at Trevors shop when you randomly show up. Talk to ya soon sweetie :)

·
Banned
29 Posts
I dont hang out at any lot. But will be glad to come out to whatever lot your talking about when your gonna show up. Or if you wanna meet up 1 on 1, that would work for me too. Prolly not since your a lieing thieving scammer POS! Dont have sack enough to handle things like a man. You and your little Asian girlfriend are welcome to meet up with me anytime. My hope is that im hanging out at Trevors shop when you randomly show up. Talk to ya soon sweetie :)
so i had rip off over 10 ppl? tell me names pls so funny kim was the only guy who i dealt with and didnt ended up so well, but he still talks to me and he is kool the b16 was in limp mode common easy fix no big deal...
is so funny the deal was between you and hieu why are you including me in it? i just happen to be there like your friend ryan but hey man you want to be a douche bag pin your self i am done replying to your pointless thread admin should ban your thread. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU 1-1 ANYDAY YOU FUCKING METHHEAD INSTEAD OF BUILDING FAST CARS YOU SHALL RATHER FIX YOUR DENTURES SHIT IS CRITICAL. you know at first i kinda wanted to help you i even talked to hieu but he sayd he gave me a bad ship and i had to pay extra 500 bucks for a new tune i am not giving him shit i figured to look in your threads and you had a thread about me already b4 you even met me talking massive shit is so funny you dont even know me, my peace of mind is clean.. a lot of ppl in town know me and had asked me about what happened between you and hieu and why you were so mad at me, after i expalin what happened everyone replies steve is nothing but a douche i am straight up forward i got word and i got a set of balls man someday soon we will both find each other i feel so childish replying to you here when we could talk face to face

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
so i had rip off over 10 ppl? tell me names pls so funny kim was the only guy who i dealt with and didnt ended up so well, but he still talks to me and he is kool the b16 was in limp mode common easy fix no big deal...
is so funny the deal was between you and hieu why are you including me in it? i just happen to be there like your friend ryan but hey man you want to be a douche bag pin your self i am done replying to your pointless thread admin should ban your thread. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU 1-1 ANYDAY YOU FUCKING METHHEAD INSTEAD OF BUILDING FAST CARS YOU SHALL RATHER FIX YOUR DENTURES SHIT IS CRITICAL. you know at first i kinda wanted to help you i even talked to hieu but he sayd he gave me a bad ship and i had to pay extra 500 bucks for a new tune i am not giving him shit i figured to look in your threads and you had a thread about me already b4 you even met me talking massive shit is so funny you dont even know me, my peace of mind is clean.. a lot of ppl in town know me and had asked me about what happened between you and hieu and why you were so mad at me, after i expalin what happened everyone replies steve is nothing but a douche i am straight up forward i got word and i got a set of balls man someday soon we will both find each other i feel so childish replying to you here when we could talk face to face
I'll meet up 1 on 1 with you anytime bud. My number is in the ad if you wanna talk. Why am i including you init? I had let things go and moved on. You came in my thread and started talking shit. So you included youself in it. Oh and Trevor is wanting to talk to you about you saying he's gonna fuck me up and I owe him money you lieing piece of shit. Just burning bridges fella. Good luck getting Trevor to do work for you now lol. This will be my last reply on this subject. You know my number if you wanna meet up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated the ad. Still looking.

And for the goon Jay posting in this thread, he was banned. Im an honest straight up guy and have never ripped anyone off. I have many people on Honda-Tech that can vouch for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts