Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts I still need: K20A2 throttle body, intake, clutch line, fuel lines, alternator, bigger fuel pump. Probably missed some other stuff but can't be too much left.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I'm trying to collect the rest of the parts I need for my 04 TSX K24A2 and 04 Accord 5 speed swap into my 95 EG hatch. So far I have the engine and I'm picking up the tranny on Saturday. I'll need mounts, ECU with kpro, swap header, K20A2 engine harness, charge harness and conversion harness, shifter box/cables, base RSX axles, Accord or K20 cable throttle body, etc. I'm sure you guys have a better idea of what I'll need than I do. I'm just aiming for a running, driving swap at the moment, so I'm not really after any performance parts per se. Thanks! Oh, and I'm in Vermont zip code 05201 for any shipping quotes.
I have a kpro ecu, k20a2 engine harness, shifter box/cables, base rsx axles, k20a2 throttle body. message me if still interested! or text me for faster response. 530-710-3003

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parts I no longer need: Engine, transmission, ECU/KPro, engine harness, clutch and flywheel, AC/PS delete kit, and fuel rail.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Selling for $150... Pm'd ya........ K-Tuned Conversion harness for EG/DC Chassis

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Parts I still need: accord throttle body or k20 TB with adapter, intake, rsx-s knock sensor (and crank sensor?), charge harness (may DIY), swap header, clutch line, fuel lines, alternator, accord shift cables. Probably missed some other stuff but can't be too much left.
I have a charge harness, engine harness and throttle body cable. Also largely throttle body adapter. All parts never used. Installed only and project came to a grind. PM me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got my K-Tuned TSX shifter base and cables are on the way. I need the bracket that bolts to the transmission that holds the cables in place. The junkyard I got my tranny from must have decided they needed it more than I do.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found that bracket for the shifter cables on the accord/tsx tranny. The part number is 24601-RAP-010 in case anyone is looking in the future. It was a bit of a pain for me to find.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts