Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$525 shipped for brand new hasports.
i can get them for less elsewhere.

don't really like hasport anyways from a few years ago and their lack of customer service, but maybe that has changed. i'd prefer some innovative mounts since they are better than any other mounts, cost less (other than avids), and have great customer service.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

don't really like hasport anyways from a few years ago and their lack of customer service, but maybe that has changed. i'd prefer some innovative mounts since they are better than any other mounts, cost less (other than avids), and have great customer service.
Innovative Mounts suck. The cast steel is junk. My buudy had a set for a Bseries the tranny mount just broke while going down the highway. It sounds like you want someone to sell you quality mounts for dirt cheap. Go buy Innovative Mounts and have them break. Why go with a Kswap and cheap out on a set of mounts.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Innovative Mounts suck. The cast steel is junk. My buudy had a set for a Bseries the tranny mount just broke while going down the highway. It sounds like you want someone to sell you quality mounts for dirt cheap. Go buy Innovative Mounts and have them break. Why go with a Kswap and cheap out on a set of mounts.
why would i buy cast steel mounts. im looking for billet aluminum mounts. i have done many swaps with innovative mounts and they have the best engine positioning and fitment. the bushings are also tapered for better flexing.

·
Registered
85 Posts

where?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts