Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pepsi Soprano
1,365 Posts
i have a ported rbc i ported and welded myself with adapter plate and bdl 70mm throttebody all port matched. heres a pic of it. i made 292 whp with it on pump gas so it flows..

·
Pepsi Soprano
1,365 Posts
Does $750 include injectors and fuel rail???
no rbc 180 porting round 350-400 bdl 275 and its less than 2 weeks old look at the pics and dates on them.. omni tps 130 omni map 100 thats 1035 to 1085 right there ...

·
Banned
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do you need the omni tps and map? Can u just use the stock ones?

I guess its decent... But thats too much forme to spend right now... Would you part the manifold?

·
Pepsi Soprano
1,365 Posts
Why do you need the omni tps and map? Can u just use the stock ones?

I guess its decent... But thats too much forme to spend right now... Would you part the manifold?
yes stock ones can be used but usually one finds stock ones used . i hate using used stuff well old used stuff it usually goes bad . i went thru 3 stock map sensors b4 goin into my showcase at the store. the tps are hard to find
no one gives those up so i get them from omni. no i will not part the mani.car runs great with it.

·
Banned
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes stock ones can be used but usually one finds stock ones used . i hate using used stuff well old used stuff it usually goes bad . i went thru 3 stock map sensors b4 goin into my showcase at the store. the tps are hard to find
no one gives those up so i get them from omni. no i will not part the mani.car runs great with it.
Thats cool... would you sell the manifold with bdl with out the omni sensors?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts