Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking for a modified RBC w/ adapter and a helms repair manual... Let me know

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have one that needs to be cut, came off my K24 set up. 275 shipped and will have the blox adaptor, plug and hose.

Let me know

Also noticed you needed those K24 Pistons and rods, I have those too if you still need them and will work a deal if you take all and if it's the rsx helms, I have it w/ links

·
Banned
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one that needs to be cut, came off my K24 set up. 275 shipped and will have the blox adaptor, plug and hose.

Let me know

Also noticed you needed those K24 Pistons and rods, I have those too if you still need them and will work a deal if you take all and if it's the rsx helms, I have it w/ links
Nah its cool i need one already cut... Do you have aftermarket k24 pistons and rods or oem??? Im looking for aftermarket right now

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nah its cool i need one already cut... Do you have aftermarket k24 pistons and rods or oem??? Im looking for aftermarket right now
Ahh aight koo koo, If I have time and you're interested I can cut it for you and I have custom Wiseco's 12:5:1 87.5's and BP H-Beams

1 - 6 of 6 Posts