Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a healthy k20a2 longblock I've been looking for about a year. No I dont want a k24, please don't post hmo either.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I've been glancing through numerous online part shops and through this discussion and I've accumulated an overall thought of what I could do and the amount it could cost. However, I needed to drop the inquiry to every one of you all to acquire some understanding on what ought to be done later on. I'm not stressed over what to do the extent that fundamental mods go like choke body spacers, admissions, exhaust, and so forth What interested me was the motor inward mods I appeared to be camshafts, valve and spring packs, ecu tunes, cylinders, driving rods, and so on Furthermore, obviously either type of constrained enlistment (super ideally). My objective one day is for it to make 350-400 perhaps 450 hp without anything exploding. On the off chance that you folks could give me any close to home insight as a matter of fact, send a few connects to parts or recordings, or show me whatever other strings that give me a thought on what should be possible I'd be grateful.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts