Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am located in Johnson City, TN. I currently have a GSR in the car (4 sale or trade BTW 60K on it) but I want a K20. Im officialy descided that. Anyone on here Im sorry If I made you mad or anything. What extra parts does everyone have. I have PayPal acct and I have some money. I will prob be trading the GSR swap for the K20A2 swap but the rest of the parts will be up to you guys to help me find them. Let me know what you have. My cel is 423-946-9216 text me what you have and I will text back . Thanks K20A.org
Tyler Edwards

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys you all are a huge hope. Im waiting on this GSR swap to sell. Some guy is supposed to be giving me like around 3000 for it. When he comes thru consider all you guys stuff sold. Thanks a lot for all your parts and help. Dont think its goin unrecognized they will be bought as soon as the money is being put in my hand. Thanks again
Tyler Edwards
P.S. Im wating to keep the A/c in this ek with the K20 swap anyone have that stuff let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.