Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the ultimate CRX. Prefer an si car that has been built tastefully. Price dependant on the specific car/ parts. I am hoping to find something with 190+ hp and very clean. I am located in the Savannah, GA area and am willing to travel in order to find the right car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price range really depends on the car. My idea of the perfect CRX is one with a K swap, excellent paint, stock looking body, good brakes, good suspension, and clean interior. I have been searching for the right car for a while, money is not the constraint, it's finding the right car that has been tough. I am not looking for huge body kits or insane amounts of stereo, just a clean, fast CRX. What do you have?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have received some PM's about price. As stated price will ultimately depend on the car. Hoping to find something built right and in the $6k to $10k range. Willing to spend less or more depending on the car and setup. Thanks again.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Price range really depends on the car. My idea of the perfect CRX is one with a K swap, excellent paint, stock looking body, good brakes, good suspension, and clean interior. I have been searching for the right car for a while, money is not the constraint, it's finding the right car that has been tough. I am not looking for huge body kits or insane amounts of stereo, just a clean, fast CRX. What do you have?
HONESTLY build it YOURSELF. Simple and to the point. Your pretty picky on "the perfect crx" and everyones opinion is different so honestly build it yourself. Let me GUESS....u dont have the time? Im just being honest here so id love to hear ur response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts