Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have been searching FB market place and also the K20 org group for a k swapped EG without any luck. I am hoping to increase my luck by posting here.

I have a very healthy budget for a clean, rust free EG K swap (non turbo). Preferably a K20 type R motor.

PM me what you have.

Thank you

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,287 Posts
I've a friend of mine who may have it forsale you can DM him if you're still willing to buy ***
We have lately an increasing number of guys posting email addresses of other guys. I don't know if those guys gave her permission to post it in a forum. I personally wonder why they even post it in a thread and not personally via PM.

My decision, as I don't know it either if this is email fishing or illegal personal data spreading of others I will delete such posts based on the Terms of Use of K20a.org, where you can find following:

Terms of Use said:
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Web Site. You agree to use the Web Site and to purchase services or products through the Web Site for legitimate purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party's personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party's personal information.
Sorry @extraK for the interruption. Good luck with your demand 🆙.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please I'm very sorry because I believe he have it forsale sorry if this made you angry and you can mail him if you're interested

Thanks

Sent from my ZTE BA610T using Tapatalk

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,287 Posts
Please I'm very sorry because I believe he have it forsale sorry if this made you angry and you can mail him if you're interested
I am not angry, sorry if it sounded like this. We have a great feature here, the personal message (PM) feature, with that you can communicate person to person and not to have share a third party email address in public. Your friend may appreciate his privacy.
From a moderator view, if I don't know it if it was agreed in general, I will delete all third personal identity stuff without any prove of agreement of the third party. Our privacy is something of value, nothing to be shared just easily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts