Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In looking to buy a 99-00 SI front sway bar. with bushings and brackets. This is probably a hard to find part but i would like it. Let me know if you have one.

Daniel

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
i have the whole setup the 99 si front sway bar with d brackets and bushings and endlinks and the front control arms and the shock forks which are needed when doing the conversion and the control arms are needed aswell $350 shipped whole setup

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All im looking for is the sway bar. bushings and D brackets

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
whats the difference between a used bar and a new bar, nothing same shit

what would make the difference is the new endlinks, new bushings, how much are those, u didnt mention those?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its just i can get everything from honda for the same. and bushings could be worn and endlink boots could be ripped. seen it before im a tech at acura. MDXs at around 50k plus miles start clunking because of sway bar bushing wear and the endlinks go bad around the same time. the actual endlink joints start pitting from to much movment to the point where there isnt any grease in the joint itself. but thats a bigger suv compared to my ek. The way i feel is endlinks and bushings should be new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts