Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a good priced shell I can get so we can start on my fiances' race car. Doesn't need to be anything great but wanting a 92-00 years would like a dx/cx model. Doesn't need to be modded at all and even the brakes/suspension can be bad I don't car I'm just going to be doing the whole thing over anyway. Also needs can't be too far from Ohio. I have truck and trailer but only willing to drive maybe 5-6hours to pick it up.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have one man. It's a 1992 VX. I'm located in Hampton, VA

Shell is in overall good condition. Just needs minor body work, paint and an engine of course. I'll take some pics if you're interested

$1000 firm picked up. Let me know. ;)

BTW -- Used to have an H22 in it, so it's already prepped for a K/H swap. :up:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Just looking for a good priced shell I can get so we can start on my fiances' race car. Doesn't need to be anything great but wanting a 92-00 years would like a dx/cx model. Doesn't need to be modded at all and even the brakes/suspension can be bad I don't car I'm just going to be doing the whole thing over anyway. Also needs can't be too far from Ohio. I have truck and trailer but only willing to drive maybe 5-6hours to pick it up.
I got 1 let me know its k ready with the and has no interior just some custom bucket seats its a 92 HB located in Deltona fl. 32738 you can give me a call @ 321-696-4906 could send you some pics

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics would be great whatever you have throw it up. Also doesn't have to be k ready I'm open to whatever my fiance hasn't decided if she wants to stay b or go k yet. post em' up what you got.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts