Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so here's what I did.

I pulled my underdash Fuse box down to see if I could identify which wires to splice for a project I'm working on. I unplugged 3 connectors to look at their wires. I then started the car for a few seconds (idk why I did it, I guess I just wanted to see if it would still start with these connectors down; which it did). Then I re-connected everything and bolted the fuse box back up and now my Air Bag warning light on the dash is lit up. I tried resetting everything by touching the pos and neg batt cables together and that didn't fix it. I am 100% positive I put the connectors back in the same spot I took them out of and I am also 100% sure that I secured them well. I think I did something with the MES (Memory Erase Signal) connector because that is one of the connectors which was unplugged when I started the car briefly. Please help me. How do I fix this?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
disconnect ur battery for a couple mins and check again. i dont suppose u know which connectors u pulled??

·
Registered
84 Posts
You have to clear the srs light it will not erase by pulling the battery. Once you set a fault it is stored until it is cleared. Look in your shop manuel for the reset procedure. If you need the procedure I can send it to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts