Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the titiles says?????????????????????????? please if anybody could help???????????????:confused:

·
Registered
404 Posts
like the titiles says?????????????????????????? please if anybody could help???????????????:confused:
a fuel pressure regulator is a fuel pressure regulator......as long as it has the right range of adjustment for your application (cause some are different) youll be fine:up:

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea i really wanted the aurtomotive but im gettin a good price on the aem so wat do u guys think................ and thanx for the info????:cool:
whats the range on it? and what size an ports? and is it already coming with a gauge or are you adding that?

·
one
1,489 Posts
Depends if it is a stand alone type or not. If it's stand alone, then obviously yes.

If it is a D/B series type that bolts up the to fuel rail then the only way you will be able to use it if you have a Inline Pro fuel rail. And possibly the BDL fuel rail, but I can't personally confirm it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends if it is a stand alone type or not. If it's stand alone, then obviously yes.

If it is a D/B series type that bolts up the to fuel rail then the only way you will be able to use it if you have a Inline Pro fuel rail. And possibly the BDL fuel rail, but I can't personally confirm it.
im using the hybrydracing fuel rail..... but ill go out side to garbe it to give u the part number thanx im really :confused.he bought forhis rsx types... but he never installed cuz he neded money so he gave to me for a prce i coildnt refuse.
so please help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess
THAnX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im using the hybrydracing fuel rail..... but ill go out side to garbthe fpr to give u the part number thanx im really :confused.he bought it for his rsx types... but he never installed cuz he neded money so he gave to me for a price i coildnt refuse.
so please help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess
THAnX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts