Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the k20a Wire harness that you get from Hybrid-Racing plug and play? Is there any wires that have to be spliced? If so maybe Im better off paying a shop to do it.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
There are a few wires that you are going to have to wire in. We are available for tech support during your entire install process. If you have any questions about any aspect of the swap we will be able to assist you.

We have had some people call 2 to 3 times a day and others never call at all.

If you are interested send me over an email at [email protected].

·
Registered
678 Posts
all i can tell you is , will from hyrbid is the man, he will walk you through any steps if you get lost, trust me on that, my first swap i did myself is the k swap and you got my word to prove it . nothing compared to hyrbid plug and play harness , its only 4 wires max u gotta tap but bro so easy.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kvaswani said:
all i can tell you is , will from hyrbid is the man, he will walk you through any steps if you get lost, trust me on that, my first swap i did myself is the k swap and you got my word to prove it . nothing compared to hyrbid plug and play harness , its only 4 wires max u gotta tap but bro so easy.
Damn!!! I thought I was the only one up this late, well Just got back from the races, I'll post some vids up. Hybrid-racing it is!!!! Thanks for helpin me out!!! I think I found my swap!!! K20a soon to be!!!! So its only 4 wires? Shit If I know that, I would have done it a long time ago!!! So its that easy huh!!!! :wow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.