Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know how great Xavier's customer service really is! He really takes it to a new level!!

I got my harness last summer, finally got the car together and running last weekend. Found a vacuum leak, so I fixed that. While I fixed it, I managed to pinch a wire in a engine mount bolt :(

So I went to start the car and the fuel pumps wouldn't prime..... He walked me through checking the engine harness and found that the problem was in the harness. He offered to pay to ship it back, fix it, and ship it back to me. That was awesome in itself. Well come come to find out that wire was pinched and caused the problem. It was my fault, 100%. Xavier still took care of it! I paid for shipping and he was more than happy to fix the harness.

I posted this because a lot of people want that kind of customer service. I am 18 hours away from him and he went out of his way completely to help me. He did not ask me to write this, I feel like I owe it to him. I have a very small time line to get this car running and he is adjusting to me!!

So, to conclude all of this..... BUY YOUR HARNESS FROM WIREWORX!!! The team there is great and will take great care of you, I have know doubt in my mind.

Thank you Wireworx! :hugs:

·
...doesn't give a shit.
9,567 Posts
Great to hear you got taken care of. Good customer service goes a long way in my book. When I'm looking for a custom harness, I know who I'm going to be going to.

·
treblictuned
1,422 Posts
Thank you guys. We are working very hard over here! Visit wire-worx.com to place your order. Thanks again!
I believe you guys did the harness for my friends plum colored jdm front dc on ccw. good turn around and worked perfect.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts