Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering does the k24a1 head bolt directly to the k24a4 head without piston swap and ripping open the long block, switching injector base or anything major? I was thinking about using the rockers from the k24a4 so that I can have 2 lobe vtec + better headflow for a good N/A set up, upgrading the cams to skunk2 stage 2, nice spring valves and retainer + aem FIC since I can't afford kpro + custom harness for auto 2004 accord. Would like the extra power without going premium gas and it daily driven.

If not I can always save the head up and get a long block and have a partnership with my best friend on his EG6.

·
Registered
812 Posts
the head will bolt up u dont have to swap the rockers unless u get a bare head the k24a1 head has the 2 lobe set up on it when u run the cams u may have to check the clearance on the cams

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ty. So the intake manifold, headers, and senors will just put plug and play correct?? All I would need to replace would be those gasket?

·
Registered
14 Posts
WTf ur ass is on here too? hahah dude where were you in the last meet? dude did you get a k24a1 head or something? I though u planing to do k20a2 headswap or some crap. I also got a k24a1 head but not sure what I wana do with it. Either turbo, swap rockers and cams, or sell it. hit me up when u back in the bay n lets go drinkin n get hypie!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts