Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This question is for our friend at hondata.

Just wondering if hondata K pro will ever work on a stock 4 cylinder Accord?

I am in the market for a new accord and I am wondering if hondata has any plans for the slow Accord.

thanks,

Nikos

PS For example, if I put a type s head on an accord block, without hondata it would not run good or at all.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
nikos said:
PS For example, if I put a type s head on an accord block, without hondata it would not run good or at all.
I'm missing something here. Why wouldnt it work? You put an a2 head on, use an a2 harness and integrate some accord plugs if you need to and use an a2 ecu with kpro, what's the problem?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
i believe there is a basemap for it on the KPRO under the EP3 list...

im guessing there has to be some way?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
litterbox said:
I'm missing something here. Why wouldnt it work? You put an a2 head on, use an a2 harness and integrate some accord plugs if you need to and use an a2 ecu with kpro, what's the problem?
if he buys a brand new accord, i dont know if hes going to want to do an entire head swap just yet...

not to mention that he will need to change his pistons first :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The stock accord ECU will probably make the frank swap run like crap.

The problem would be the stock cluster would not work with the a2 ecu and I would not be interested in rewiring the whole damn thing...

I am just thinking... If I do buy the accord, down the road if I want to swap another motor in it, I want to know if I would be able to use K pro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts