Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

will a gt30r fit?

875 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gt30r_EP3 
#1 ·
i have a 05 ep3. I was going to get a peakboost manifold but ran out of funds. So, Im thinknig of going with a rev hard manifold. My qurstion is, will my gt30 fit between head and firewall? It doesnt look like it.

#3 ·
the GT30 should fit. I know there are some guys with t67's and they fit with teh revhard manifold but its close.

If you are interested, the RSX peakboost kit bolts up to the EP3 from what I am told and that kit is pretty cheap, cheaper than piecing a kit together normally.

I believe the kit starts off at $3200

#4 ·
Im a happy camper right now. I thought for sure I was going to have to go with the peakboost manifold. Im trying to make it a sleeper. This is was I thinking of doing, putting a heat-shield over the turbo, making a plastic piece to extend the plastic thing on the bottom of the windshield. then making the ic piping was close the tranny as possable. then taking the stock air box and cut a hole in it to where the ic can pass though it. it wont look stock up close but from a couple feet away you wont really be able to notice. The only reason Im doing this is because I live in California and for when I go to the track when Im going through tech. People are really nosy. As soon as the hood comes up people come out of the wood work to the car.lol. I would buy a street legal kit but I already have everything to go boost. All I need is K-pro and some small things here and there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.