9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:cool:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well this is what to expect if you dont receive what you pay for with this guy:
Paypal dispute:
12/8/2008 15:39 PST - Seller: Hey F.u.c.k. you. I told you what happened. I reshipped you tps plug it came back to me with it missing. Your a f.u.c.k.en retard.
12/8/2008 12:54 PST - Buyer: I paid for two plugs separately. The first I received, the second never showed up. Seller claims it got lost in the mail, but there was no tracking or proof that it was mailed and I'm stuck without a plug. It has been more than two weeks now and I have yet to receive anything and the seller refuses to accept responsibility by saying I will have to pay for another plug. I don't want another plug. I want the one I paid for already. I don't understand how one plug can get here and the other one not. This is for an Idle Air Control Plug for an 02-04 RSX Type-S

this guy is a thief

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you're mom is the thief you smelly indian!

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:up:

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:up:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well this is what to expect if you dont receive what you pay for with this guy:
Paypal dispute:
12/8/2008 15:39 PST - Seller: Hey F.u.c.k. you. I told you what happened. I reshipped you tps plug it came back to me with it missing. Your a f.u.c.k.en retard.
12/8/2008 12:54 PST - Buyer: I paid for two plugs separately. The first I received, the second never showed up. Seller claims it got lost in the mail, but there was no tracking or proof that it was mailed and I'm stuck without a plug. It has been more than two weeks now and I have yet to receive anything and the seller refuses to accept responsibility by saying I will have to pay for another plug. I don't want another plug. I want the one I paid for already. I don't understand how one plug can get here and the other one not. This is for an Idle Air Control Plug for an 02-04 RSX Type-S

this guy is a thief

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you're mom is the thief you smelly indian!

:p

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha funny shit. i can get o2 sensors cheaper than that brand new from honda
I can get your mom cheaper brand new from dealer too!

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:heart:

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I can get your mom cheaper brand new from dealer too!
haha. wtf. for one my mom can't be found at a dealer. she's not a street hooker like your mom probably is if that's what you're trying to say. for two, you talking all this shit to everyone while you are probably sitting in your mommy's house sucking on her droopy, hardened ****ing nipples, doesn't speak too well for your honda-tech reputation. don't you agree? i hope you are some ****ing little punk ass bitch like dlando thinks you are and i hope you talk shit to the wrong person one day and i beat the **** out of you. i just don't understand kids these days. they think they're all tough and shit but they don't know what it's really like to live in the real world with real people that won't put up with your middle school shit. good luck with life fag!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts