Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my money together and want to do a k swap into my eg i wanted know if anyone respectable is in the maryland virginia area willing to do it, the whole job ordering all the parts and installing them, i also need a price was thinking around 9k

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kickyourkneecap said:
I would have to say All Aspects Motorsports in Chesapeake VA does great work clean swaps and backs all his work. Kienan Weber @ 757-681-6675 hes doing mine as soon as the motor gets here and we paint the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would contact Norris at NuImage in VA. He has an EK w/a K20A2 in it and his girlfriend's EP3 with a K20A in it. Plus his Pro All-Motor Insight runs a K Series to a 10.10 last w/e at E-town! Plus Norris has been in this sport for a loooooong time. I have known him for over 10 years. Good guy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
goPHAST said:
I would contact Norris at NuImage in VA. He has an EK w/a K20A2 in it and his girlfriend's EP3 with a K20A in it. Plus his Pro All-Motor Insight runs a K Series to a 10.10 last w/e at E-town! Plus Norris has been in this sport for a loooooong time. I have known him for over 10 years. Good guy.
Norris is no longer works with NuImage and has sold the shop to some else.

·
Registered
61 Posts
he did not sale the shop the onwers of new image dropped his ass cause he was taking ppls money and not using it on there cars! they started a new shop in woodbridge called revtech! as for norris this kid dropped off his em1 si there lik 1 1/2 years ago and slapped down 10k for nu image to fix it up! and he never did! his car now sits at revtech!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
maybe inline pro???

a little pricy though. i think they told me labor would be 2500. I said maybe ill try it myself lol

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is not me making the post, lol....

When a moderator that got banned, erased a buch of posts, I transfered the posts on my name.... That is why I keep quoting people

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am also in the Md area. I was thinking long and hard about getting a shop to do the swap :down: So decided to grab a couple friends to do the damn thing my self... One's a honda technician so I figure thats a plus...

Dont even have the car itself yet, but im got a blow motor, trans, ECU, and wire harness for a deal. I figured this is my chance to be a little different and swap in a completely built block and take it from there...

But anyway, my point is you should considered doing it urself because you'll be saving big money and you might learn a thing or two which possibly save you some more money down the road...But either way GOOD LUCK :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
There was a post put on this forum by a user that has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I see that is gone now but anyone who may haved read that should know that I am not that shop. I am the owner of a shop called North End Automotive!!!!!!! So DO NOT go posting crap like that and say it is me. I REALLY do not appreciate someone trying to slam me even in a "nice" way. That is f'ed up. Sorry, that was not me. I know who that was and the guy who wrote that was SUED for slander. He brought his car to that shop driven on an untensioned timing belt with the cams 8 teeth off!! I saw that whole mess and it was not their fault.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.