Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Who has swapped a K20 in a Gen 7 civic, is it easy

885 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  genn7_kcivic 
#1 ·
I havent seen many post from people who swapped a K20 in a 2001-2005 civic, who ever has knows someone who has reply or e-mail me.
thanks

#3 ·
hey thought i would first say... WELCOME to the site. also there is a section for us 7thgen owers its the next one down from this one. :p and yea there are quite a few peaple who have done this swap. alone with the k20 swap theres been some k24's swapped and some frankenstien swaps which is the k24 block and k20 head.. check the thread here and also on 7thgencivic.com theres a FI/SWAP sectoin. theres lots of info and helpful guys there. also check clubrsx.com. they have a swap section thats very helpfull.

again welcome to the site and hope you like it as much as i do. :p

#4 ·
Thanks both of you guys i am finding alot more info as i look further i am planning on doing swap as well. bu i am trying top find a complete engin,tranny for less then ive been seeing them mainly they have been arunf 4-5 grand, aso thanks ExaCc andcould you giveme links to certain threads.
and i do love this forum
good luck
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.