Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was running a 1990 NON ac VW rad looking for something smaller in length not thickness. thanks let me know what you guys are running with.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm running the full-race half size shorty radiator......but Im thinking about upgrading to a full size radiator from Hybrid Racing:up:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Im running ITBs and Im using the full race "race" eg radiator. I went thru circles deciding what radiator works best. After getting this in my car I definately like this one hands down.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Im running ITBs and Im using the full race "race" eg radiator. I went thru circles deciding what radiator works best. After getting this in my car I definately like this one hands down.
What do you mainly use the car for? And do you have any issues with the car overheating?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm running the full-race half size shorty radiator......but Im thinking about upgrading to a full size radiator from Hybrid Racing:up:
im more of a fan of a full sized radiator, do you know if the full sized clears an rbc. If your interested in selling your radiator send me over a pm thanks.

·
Registered
651 Posts
im more of a fan of a full sized radiator, do you know if the full sized clears an rbc. If your interested in selling your radiator send me over a pm thanks.
Im not sure if the full size radiator would clear an RBC manifold but I dont really see any reason why it wouldnt.....and if your a fan of a full size radiator, why would you wanna buy my half size one? lol

EDIT:By looking at NHSwaps13203 and his thread about the RBC manifold, it looks like he is running a full size radiator (not the hybrid racing) but there appears to be plenty of room for a full size to fit it there.:up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts