Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was probably covered but in my searches i haven come up with anything useful ...so my question it whats a better plateform for drag racing (all motor) between k20a,k20a2,or a k24 ...i do plan on doing a full build and etc ...but ill prob be running just ITB's and a DTR header and K-pro for a couple of months ....

like what would the pros and cons be for each motor and etc ...

thanks for help and info you can provide and if there was a thread about this please post a link ...thanks :)

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea as of right now i am leaning more towards the K20a route ...the reason im not going all out at once is because buying the motor and etc ...i am still prepping the car itself like suspension,brakes,chassis, and etc ...and with all that my budget wont be able to handle a full race build (unless i hit the lottery lol) ... thanks for the comments guys i really appreciate and value your guys comments and opinions :up: ...but keep it coming the more the better...

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.