Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
I agree. the K20A and K20A2 is a good package to start with. with the right developement on the motor and on the chassis of the car you can go pretty well. I dont know if I will go to the K24 hybrid or not. think the K20A is still a hard package to beat. and its reliable and proven so..

· Registered
565 Posts
if thats the case go with a stock K20A JDM. spend the money on developing the chassis. and fixing the problems you incounter along the way. then go to a K24-20 hybrid. If you start with power you wont know what your doing wrong. but to have less power and develop usinbg that to its potential then start bolt the power in..

The reason why I have stayed stock block at this stage is because I am still undesided if I will go K24 or stay K20. if I dont build the block til I can afford it I can make a decision later. I'd rather make sure people dont have issues with the K24-20 hybrids first..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.