Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to get opinions or whatever.

Skunk2 Pro C's

or

PIC

I wanna do some autox this spring and winter, the car is also a daily driver.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
PIC, and figure out ur spring rates. typically for auto-x i use 10/8k front/ rear for my dc2, i place 2nd and 3rd in street mod class. depending on the car and setup u might want to go stiffer.

·
Infinite levels to this..
25,373 Posts
um can we get an idea of what the car is as well? the don't make PICs for dc5 is why im askin.

I agree with sujinx as well though if you can use them. it's not even a close contest.

·
Infinite levels to this..
25,373 Posts
i would get the PIC's then man. Al and Jim from PIC both did a great job helping get my coilovers for my car. :up: stand up guys for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
I have 10k/8k in my coupe. I love it.

PIC ftw.

It can be a little stiff :D
Sissy boy... Even my 53yr old mother was able to ride in my coupe w 10k/8k without whining. lol...

Seriously though 10k/8k is right on the edge of remaining comfortable and compliant for daily driving on public roads.

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Sissy boy... Even my 53yr old mother was able to ride in my coupe w 10k/8k without whining. lol...

Seriously though 10k/8k is right on the edge of remaining comfortable and compliant for daily driving on public roads.
daily drive with corbeau one piece seats and 10k/8k.

·
Registered
452 Posts
PIC looks very nice and they are great... but depending on your price range, the N+ and Function and Form's are good as well

·
Registered
798 Posts
i sold my KONI/GC race suspension coilovers to switch over to pic's

im ordering PIC's with SWIFT springs on friday:up:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am working on a custom strut housing that will utilize the Koni 8610 single, or 8611 dual adjustable inserts. Please note this is not going to be a hack job that accepts coil over sleeves, and is mainly designed for track\race use!

The strut is going to have modified steering arms to accommodate for lowered vehicles. (no need to get the bump steer kit) These dampers will be able to handle up to 1000 lbs springs or even more as they can be custom valved. It is very hard to beat the quality of the Koni, and the service they provide. (no affiliation with them what so ever)
The ETA on the insert will be the end of Q1 of 2009. My goal is to price it where you can actually afford it….?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts