Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
i'm glad to see dyno's from skunk...i mean I never once saw a dyno besides my own for stgIII's and I dont know of anyone in this world running them in a street car...

it doesnt matter wtf fast ramp technology means...they make power and its in black and white, what else you need to know...

keep this coming

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
txtypes said:
i'm glad to see dyno's from skunk...i mean I never once saw a dyno besides my own for stgIII's and I dont know of anyone in this world running them in a street car...

it doesnt matter wtf fast ramp technology means...they make power and its in black and white, what else you need to know...

keep this coming
Who are you to tell me what I need to know or don't need to know? If they are going to post a chart like that that claims they make more power than anyone else, and the reason is because of the fast ramp technology I don't see why it is unreasonable to ask what it is?

dyno's charts don't mean much... I guess if you don't have a clue about how things work you wouldn't be interested... Do those pretty lines on the chart amaze you that much?

·
Registered
358 Posts
signalpuke said:
Is Accuracy Automotive your distributor on here? Are they the same ones in VA?
Yes we are now a Skunk dealer, yes that is us in VA? Do we know each other? We have no exclusive right on here for Skunk or anybody else.....Are we the only ones on here selling their stuff?
We are not new to the site, I have been a member on here for about a year and a half with a personal account of mine. My car has also had a few dyno graphs posted on here as a test mule for a few headers. We (My business partner and I) started this account a while ago and them we finally got our act together and sent Nikos some $$$ so we could sell on here.
Our listing Skunk's stuff on here for sale, and Tony, Jeff etc. starting to post were un-related events. (Before any morre accusations of collusion come up)
Back to your regular programming

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
txtypes said:

keep this coming
Your an idiot.

-Jalal

·
Banned
27 Posts
jon v said:
My name is Jon... LoL... Just another So-Cal native enjoying the local import industry... Wouldn't mind getting a job in the business, this political Aerospace stuff is starting to get to me...
I really am not to interested in your personal info, just clarifying the other guys question/assumption for you...

Just looked back at some of your other post and saw you said you worked for AEM, now it seems like you are working at skunk.

I E-mailed you guys trying to get more info about the seminars you guys were talking about but got no responce?
Ok. Great! On that note... Yes, I worked at AEM prior to working here at Skunk2. I am the Senior Sales Executive @ Skunk2 and have been employed by Dave for the past 5 months. Sorry for the confusion.

As for you employment situation... I think it best to talk about these things in a more controlled or private setting. If you are interested, please contact us at 951-808-9888 (my extension is 200).

I'm not sure what e-mail addy you used or where it ended up, but if you resend your e-mail inquiry directly to me [email protected] I can assure you that you will get a response.

I look forward to speaking w/ you.

Regards,
Robert Green

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
nikos said:
You guys are sneaky as hell. Duckiller01 IP shares the same IP location with

Duckiller01
gmsii
K20cams
kwagovan
S2 R&D
SKUNK2INFO
skunk2racing
Skunk2TS
gmsii said:
i don't think anyone is trying to be sneaky. when you have 20 people on the same web server, you get 20 people with the same IP. not even sure who duckiller is
Duckiller01 said:
I am the Senior Sales Executive @ Skunk2 and have been employed by Dave for the past 5 months. Sorry for the confusion.
There you have it. gmsii meet Duckiller01 - he's your co-worker. Please walk over to Mr. Robert Green and introduce yourself so that the two of you can put a face to the screen names and avoid this type of misunderstanding in the future.

Sorry, had to say it :p

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
LoL, Nikos your bad...

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Duckiller (robert) - my name is greg... just an average guy thats a senior accountant for a retail business in upstate NY :) thanks for the info

directed towards the guys at skunk2 - do you have any results for a built 86x86 k20? I PM'd a link of a motor on the same engine dyno that hit just over 300/200 on pump

nikos your funny :p

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
accuracy1 said:
Yes we are now a Skunk dealer, yes that is us in VA? Do we know each other? We have no exclusive right on here for Skunk or anybody else.....Are we the only ones on here selling their stuff?
We are not new to the site, I have been a member on here for about a year and a half with a personal account of mine. We (My business partner and I) started this account a while ago
I was just curious. I know you have been on the site a while, when i saw the name in the Sponsor section I looked at your items and the majority were S2, hoping you had more info per product, thats all. I dont have a clue who you are honestly, the VA thing was a result of a search, just wanted to confirm for possible shipping info :up:

·
Banned
27 Posts
nikos said:
There you have it. gmsii meet Duckiller01 - he's your co-worker. Please walk over to Mr. Robert Green and introduce yourself so that the two of you can put a face to the screen names and avoid this type of misunderstanding in the future.

Sorry, had to say it :p
Your funny... you lock threads down because of drama but you yourself create it. I PM'd you about my post and who I was and you said no Prob. Now you do dumb things w/ the info... why should gmsii know who I am? I've been Duckiller for 7 years! No where on my Employement Application did it ask for me to regester my personal forum names... and just because I choose to log on to this forum @ anytime of the day, it does it mean that I am doing so on behalf of S2.

These are the reasons we do not share who we are or where we work!

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
^ please don't take any offense but if I am on here telling people how good a product is (I am NOT saying you are) or suggesting some company's product - its not 100% fair to others to NOT know I am working for the company that makes that product

EDIT - I do believe that promoting your company is a key to making you a good employee for that company as you have to believe in what your company is doing

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
I think what Nikos was saying is that it's mad funny how there are 8 different people posting on k20a.org about the Skunk2 product from the same IP, they all happen to work for Skunk2, but they don't know eachother.

It is pretty funny and kind of hard to believe at the same time.

-Jalal

·
Banned
27 Posts
I understand your concerns. I'm not here to deceive anyone. I am an enthusiast myself... it's this fact that makes me who I am and so good at what I do. I'm as honest as one can be.

I've been on these boards since Sept. of 2005 and even though I may not post much, it does not mean that I am new. In my posts I stay as neutral as possible just don’t back me into a corner... speak knowledgeable about the product or products I do/have represent and I wont have any reason to flex the companies views.

I will give you real advice and real world scenarios to promote the line current or past. I am a salesman to the fullest... I sometimes sell when I don’t even know it! When you know what goes into the product and you believe in it, it is easy to do.

I encourage any questions you may have. If I don’t know the answer... I will get it.

Thanks,
Robert

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
This thread went from Skunk2 Stage 3 vs. IPS-K10 to I work at Skunk2 and I want to help you buy my cams.

I don't know you guys personally, but this thread has bounced off the walls a little too much. It changes directions, as do the attitudes and tone.

I don't know how it helps.

-Jalal

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
MJ23FE said:
I think what Nikos was saying is that it's mad funny how there are 8 different people posting on k20a.org about the Skunk2 product from the same IP, they all happen to work for Skunk2, but they don't know eachother.

It is pretty funny and kind of hard to believe at the same time.

-Jalal
:confused: Who ever said that we dont know each other? Its the same IP because its the same building and we all work together.

BTW, as a formal introduction, my name is Tony Shagday. Ive been driving the Skunk2 DC2 (Project Beta) since it was created and work here now as the Sales Manager.

·
Banned
27 Posts
MJ23FE said:
This thread went from Skunk2 Stage 3 vs. IPS-K10 to I work at Skunk2 and I want to help you buy my cams.

I don't know you guys personally, but this thread has bounced off the walls a little too much. It changes directions, as do the attitudes and tone.

I don't know how it helps.

-Jalal
Hey... you guys started this. I had no reason to announce myself. I was called out. Dont call me. I feel like a ping pong ball...

I guess I should pack up now and never post on any forum again.

If it does not apply to you to worry about it~

·
Registered
699 Posts
:wine: take these cams talk to the track, where all that power is put to the floor(IPS Clutch Master team vs Skunk2 team) .:wine: :wine:
Well guys, peak power dosent win race its the area under it were the midranges is at were the motor spens most of its time.I love to tune these K-motor but the best results are out on the track were all the power is but to the floor.
Which Cam Need HELP!! K10 vs. Stg 3
IPS Clutch Master team vs Skunk2 team
let the best win.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
I would rather you guys be here than not... as you said & I have to agree you guys have a lot of info & I know I have a lot to learn :up:

I's still like to hear what you have found about oil pump, water pump & oils in -series motors :up:

141 - 160 of 178 Posts