Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
OMG this is great, please dont close this one:wow:

i run stIII's see that boys , not to say I'd ever hit that ,but the potential is there in black and white

seems right to thinks that both setup probably could benefit from using something better than rbc

·
Registered
419 Posts
Duckiller01 said:
nikos said:
I do have to say a few thing that are on my mind. First of all, comparing the K10s vs the skunks... Do you guys know how many sets of k10s are in the market? I doubt there are more than 2-3 sets.

We are finally getting to the nuts and bolts of the whole topic... I doubt that any manufacture is saying that their product is better then the next but more so that there are other options avail. to us and not to be so brainwashed. I'm sure S2 has some cams that we don’t even know about... cams like the K10's. And being you stated what may or may not be fact... you cares what K10's do when there are only 2-3 sets out there... more so if they are not avail. to the masses?

I think that his post has been you most reasonable (Nikos), as you are the one that made the very prejudice comment that IPS was the Best! Everyone wants theirs to be the "BEST". Remember that people look to you for info and being natural is paramount... and if you are going to preach on top of a hill and shut threads down when they don’t fit the Nikos Landscape, I think you are doing manufactures and consumers on this forum a major injustice.

You may have sold fellow enthusiasts a set of cams that don’t fit their needs... or budget, they just know that "Nikos" said that they were the best! What if there is a more affordable option that could net the same or similar gains? All they would need to do plan a head to use said product.

werd man werd

·
Registered
419 Posts
i'm glad to see dyno's from skunk...i mean I never once saw a dyno besides my own for stgIII's and I dont know of anyone in this world running them in a street car...

it doesnt matter wtf fast ramp technology means...they make power and its in black and white, what else you need to know...

keep this coming

·
Registered
419 Posts
jon v said:
Who are you to tell me what I need to know or don't need to know? If they are going to post a chart like that that claims they make more power than anyone else, and the reason is because of the fast ramp technology I don't see why it is unreasonable to ask what it is?

dyno's charts don't mean much... I guess if you don't have a clue about how things work you wouldn't be interested... Do those pretty lines on the chart amaze you that much?

like edo said, no one gave the recipe to make power, why does the opposition request it....skunk 2 is finally coming out a showing the world dyno's what everylast person on this board likes to see PROOF...people question IPS, IB, skunk2, everylast person with something to offer to go fast...and black and white is still not enough, still questions even after a huge accomplishment to get a real test

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.