Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states I am looking for a 91 and up toyota MR2 power steering pump. I have got everything to do the conversion and NAPA told me they can get the pump but turns out none of the remanufacture companys for any of the local parts stores can get them. Any help would be great!

·
Premium Member
3,114 Posts
As title states I am looking for a 91 and up toyota MR2 power steering pump. I have got everything to do the conversion and NAPA told me they can get the pump but turns out none of the remanufacture companys for any of the local parts stores can get them. Any help would be great!

Call up Anthony or Nick. 888-RARE-JDM. They have it.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
If you have still have trouble, talk to kommon sense. He could help you find one probably.
I called half the salvage yards I could find on the east coast. Even toyota specific yards didn't have that year mr2 around.

Consider just buying a new one from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
yah i got mine on an MR2/Toyota board from someone parting out a car they totaled

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found one on MR2oc.com from a guy parting his car out. Paid 100 shipped so guess not too bad. Kommon, I did check with the dealer and they wanted $350!!!! and that was with a hook up $100 off list!!! Not cool! Hopefully the one I am getting from this guy will work well. We'll see! Thanks all.

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
i believe that is for a refurb with core. either way 260 is still too much. however, even the used cost of these things is definitely going up considering almost anyone can use them in almost any type of car for almost any application.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well got my pump in had a high pressure line made and hooked everything up. I am very impressed with the steering feel. Car is almost complete and I will be posting pics of car soon!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts