Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Factory Five 818R w/ JDM K24A supercharged
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking build my own exhaust for my kit car and would like to know if anyone knows of a source to buy the single port exhaust manifold bellmouth for the K24Z3-7 motors? I just want to bellmouth piece and not any piping. See the pics for the part I'm talking about.

Automotive lighting Bicycle part Gas Font Composite material
Gesture Hobo bag Metal Jewellery Fashion accessory

· Registered
2013 Civic Si
8 Posts
This isnt where i originally saw this but here is one site selling that:
LINK

i cant vouch for the company however, but this is the first one i found. I want to say i also saw it for sale on PRL Motorsports or somewhere else with the normal round bottom, but couldn't find it just now. I'd double check though as the shape of the bottom isnt round on the one i linked and the price seems ridiculous....

edit: other than that i think the cheapest option would be to buy a used catless downpipe and chop the top off

· Registered
Factory Five 818R w/ JDM K24A supercharged
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
... I'd double check though as the shape of the bottom isnt round on the one i linked and the price seems ridiculous....

edit: other than that i think the cheapest option would be to buy a used catless downpipe and chop the top off
Yes, I can find turbo manifolds easily enough, but finding one with a round exit has been challenging. If I can't find one I may have to chop up a cat-less down pipe like you suggest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts