Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Top left goes into your air intake system. It sucks filtered air for the cold start air bypass. It can be blocked off with no real downside.

The other 2 were the coolant circuit for your throttle body. You can block them but the top one is handy for bleeding air out of the system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey bro do u mind sending me a pic of how of got your fuel lines setup, fuel rail etc

I got the hybrid racing fuel linekit
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Hood Automotive tire Rim Motor vehicle Bicycle part

I'm no expert, I watched a video. In the first pic is my fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator and gauge. I bought a tucked (center feed) fuel system from Ktuned on jhpusa.com So I just followed the diagram they gave me. In the second pic you should see 3 lines. LEFT TO RIGHT: The biggest is your feed from the fuel pump, next to it is the return, and finally an EVAP that goes to the canister on the passenger side, I just left that one open for now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 109558
View attachment 109559

I'm no expert, I watched a video. In the first pic is my fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator and gauge. I bought a tucked (center feed) fuel system from Ktuned on jhpusa.com So I just followed the diagram they gave me. In the second pic you should see 3 lines. LEFT TO RIGHT: The biggest is your feed from the fuel pump, next to it is the return, and finally an EVAP that goes to the canister on the passenger side, I just left that one open for now.
Ok cool setup. I want to run the OEM fuel filter. I have a non tuck fuel line kit from hybrid racing. I hope it works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts