Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have a rhd dc2 with ls motor. i was on honda-tech trying to get as much info on the k20a swap and there was an integra with the jdm type-r front end who did the swap, as i read through all the pages the was some drama between k20eg, hybrid-racing, and k20.org concerning the motor mounts. the guy with the integra got the hybrid ones but he said he would of got the hasport if they were out. im trying to get the swap done in my dc2. can anybody give me some info on what is completely needed including types of axles and about the shifter(if it has to be ghetto-rigged)
also my car is a right-hand drive complete firewall conversion so the master cylinder is on the other side and all! can anybody help me out. last thing i have a 5-lug conversion, i don't know if it will matter!

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
The mount kit that the gentleman on Honda-tech was referring to was k20eg’s design. Hybrid Racing’s mount kit’s are 100% billet with more ground clearance and proper axle placement. For more information feel free to call or email us at 1-985-951-8588 or [email protected].

fob1530 if you can send me over your email i will send you over a write up on the swap.

Thanks

Pics: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=941188

·
Registered
100 Posts
hybrid racing said:
The mount kit that the gentleman on Honda-tech was referring to was k20eg’s design. Hybrid Racing’s mount kit’s are 100% billet with more ground clearance and proper axle placement. For more information feel free to call or email us at 1-985-951-8588 or [email protected].

fob1530 if you can send me over your email i will send you over a write up on the swap.

Thanks

Pics: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=941188
Cant go wrong with this guys either. I already ordered a set and cant wait until they arrive. they look amazing, and the service, Will has been there everytime to answer any of my questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.