Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
483 Posts
It's just that simple?? The only thing missing is the ep3 aem alt pulley, and the other two is using stock pulleys? I'm thinking of using this setup too. I think I have ps pump on motor that is spinning, but not in use.

· Registered
44,145 Posts
Vtec_Burnin' said:
It's just that simple?? The only thing missing is the ep3 aem alt pulley, and the other two is using stock pulleys? I'm thinking of using this setup too. I think I have ps pump on motor that is spinning, but not in use.
Take it off = weight reduction/less parasitic loss/sell it and buy a grill :D

· Registered
67 Posts
I have read all 3 pages of this topic and im trying to find out what are the benefits on doing a 3 pulley setup? Whats wrong with just placing a EP3 Pulley? I have never heard of the 3 pulley setup can some one answer me. THX
-Marvin

· Premium Member
28,004 Posts
MrEk11368 said:
I have read all 3 pages of this topic and im trying to find out what are the benefits on doing a 3 pulley setup? Whats wrong with just placing a EP3 Pulley? I have never heard of the 3 pulley setup can some one answer me. THX
-Marvin
It just looks cleaner not having it there. There is no real "benefit" for running that setup.

· Houston area
987 Posts
look on the unorthodox website they have the pulleys , if the unorthodox alternator pulley is the same size as the aem one and you are still thinking about how close the belts are to each other look for a aftermarker larger crank pulley that should give you the clearance

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.