Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up, new to the boards, just had an attempted theft for the third time this morning around 330 am, and i can only say fck thieves. this past summer we've had about 14 hondas get stripped and stolen and they've been targeting mine over and over again..

I have a matte black k swapped eg coupe that might get parted out soon, when I get around to it I'll post some pics for yall!

besides my F'd up morning...

HOWS EVERYONE ELSE DOING!? :dance:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome man. Sorry to hear about your rough morning. Why do you want to part out the ride? Do you have an alarm on it or a secure place for it?

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard man... Sux to hear about what happened.. Theives suck :down:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Damn that really sucks man, sorry to hear that... You can´t have a nice ride with them fvckin Theives out there... Over here the past week were stolen 3 DA´s and a DC2 from close friends I have, that is just messed up 4 real, glad you still have the car man...

Oh and welcome to the site too...
:up:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I kinda have a feeling its the previous owner of the car, cause there is no forceable entry...jjust me coming out to my car with the door wide open and the hood popped...with alarm blaring...I bought the car built this way for 6k not running cause the guy cldnt get it wired right..now that its running properly like a brand new car I have this feeling that the old owner has seen it running around town and wants it back or something..I dunno maybe im wrong. at any rate. fck theives. police reports were filed, I have had nothing but bad s luck with this 6 spd gem. anyone got a stock ecu layin around im bout to get rid of my prb kpro so I can put it in a storage lockup and leave it be for a while

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
I kinda have a feeling its the previous owner of the car, cause there is no forceable entry...jjust me coming out to my car with the door wide open and the hood popped...with alarm blaring...I bought the car built this way for 6k not running cause the guy cldnt get it wired right..now that its running properly like a brand new car I have this feeling that the old owner has seen it running around town and wants it back or something..I dunno maybe im wrong. at any rate. fck theives. police reports were filed, I have had nothing but bad s luck with this 6 spd gem. anyone got a stock ecu layin around im bout to get rid of my prb kpro so I can put it in a storage lockup and leave it be for a while

Damn, that´s not kool at all...

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
welcome.

solution for theft = www,zoombak.com gps tracking. install in veh, let veh get stolen, track veh, shoot thieves = your a hero. :p

keep it safe
Yeah we have something similar down here, LowJack and Point (I got a LowJack on my ride + a cheap ass alarm too, lol) that is crazy good for security... :up:

·
Registered
349 Posts
welcome.

solution for theft = www,zoombak.com gps tracking. install in veh, let veh get stolen, track veh, shoot thieves = your a hero. :p

keep it safe
Just googled the zoombak gps. Looks official and more official when you catch that mofo. welcome to the site. youll love it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so get this, the car got broken into again last night...my in dash tv, all my gauges, plus my seats were stolen...and alarm disabled. i swear to you..this car is getting stripped tomorrow and gotten the **** rid of..800 bucks for s2k seats...GONE....1800 dollar in dash tv gone...and my shit is all ****ed up..i'm so angry pissed off and irritated all in one...i need some words of encouragement here...they couldn't steal the car, cause i take the ecu out every night. so thats about it.

updates later...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts