Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

what to get next?

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  drhonda 
#1 ·
im just wondering what you guys think i should get next.....i have Rcrew race header....and Kpro sooon.....theres alot of parts out there i just want to know your guys suggestions....im trying to run all motor....thx

#9 ·
chameleon said:
damn at some point were going to need a port ..someone stated "not unless your trying to reach 300whp+" so thats to say that your going to loose power no matter what you do ? its pretty apparent the biggest restriction on the K is the intake manifold if you get 20whp+ gains from itbs
If your not careful with the k20a and k20a2 head you can hurt the performance of the head. You would be surprised of how well the head flows from the factory. Plus if you are trying to make 300 hp you are going to want to upgrade rods before Porting your head.

Your best bet is to Purchase Itb's Along with some Ips Cams. From there tunning is the key to make a good power band. :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.