Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam put my k20a2 together and look to buy cams.Did a quick search didn't find much. I was think on the skunk2 pro series.

But I would like to know what your thoughs on a good set of cam for you dollar and Valve springs and retainers.

Thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
IPS prices might have changed because of better materials

·
Registered
805 Posts
orpheus1120 said:
I was quoted $2G for IPS k2, springs and retainers (- shipping). Anyone has got a better price?
wow... nice cams but im not rich... :-(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crap :wow: if i had money I would buy them buy they...Insifecent funds as it is with the k-project

Any one used the Rcrew stuff?

·
Registered
709 Posts
orpheus1120 said:
I was quoted $2G for IPS k2, springs and retainers (- shipping). Anyone has got a better price?
is that installed, I hope??!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
rsxmachine said:
not unless the $2K price includes installation!
no installation.. ive heard that ips cams are now about $1600 without valvetrain... which would equal about $2k with...

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
maybe the dealers can give a better price, minimizing their profit, same way Ron did when he was selling them.

·
Registered
709 Posts
JDM96SpecCTR said:
no installation.. ive heard that ips cams are now about $1600 without valvetrain... which would equal about $2k with...
oof... I remember something about IPS not wanting to deal with ClubRSX cuz they wanted to mark up the price so much... and wanting to keep prices competitive w/ Toda... makes me really appreciate the price I got

I might end up selling mine and would give somebody a good price

1 - 20 of 90 Posts