Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 2 months ago i stared my dc2 k20 build but now that im thinking about it i see so many white car and i'm thinking about painting it a dif color it's frost white now but if u guys have any pics. of dc2 or whatever with a nice color post them up really need some help here thanks...~Tim

·
Premium Member
44,707 Posts
British Racing Green is pure sex on anything :D
There is a nice dirty silver that was on the last gen Mustang that is nice too, my boy painted his that color, looked great.
I like champagne colored cars as well.

It isn't about us though, it is about you. I recommend going by dealerships during the day and noting what colors you like, then go again at night and do the same :up:

·
Registered
21,787 Posts
in all honesty though, if you are going through the trouble of respraying the whole car, you might as well do something totally unique and custom while you are at it..... I know I am.

look to hotrods, restomods, or choppers for crazy inspiration:up: good luck man

-Colin:up:

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
watching it the whole time...I cant choose his color though, can only help him find what he needs when color is selected....

Colin made some good suggestions as well as puke....I usually recommend people go to the lots and find something along the lines of what they want, we can go from there

·
Premium Member
44,707 Posts
watching it the whole time...I cant choose his color though, can only help him find what he needs when color is selected....

Colin made some good suggestions as well as puke....I usually recommend people go to the lots and find something along the lines of what they want, we can go from there
Rich, what do you think about those vinyl wraps?

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
Cheap, replaceablel, easy to replicate....for a car that will inevitably be damaged seems like a win win....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys thanks alot i think im gonna go with that off white integra i really like it i just gotta find the paint code for that now....

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Off white is nice.....No it is NOT champ white, OFF

That color is a off mix from the Basf carizzma line.It has been shown multiple times on Carizzmacolors.com Go find a local rep that sells Rm basf go on that site show them that picture and they'll be sure to mix you that color.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
British Racing Green is pure sex on anything :D
There is a nice dirty silver that was on the last gen Mustang that is nice too, my boy painted his that color, looked great.
I like champagne colored cars as well.

It isn't about us though, it is about you. I recommend going by dealerships during the day and noting what colors you like, then go again at night and do the same :up:
British racing green on my friends hatch I sprayed along with two of my other buddies.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mystic Green Metallic. It's off the new 08-09 accords and the color would be sick on a teg or civic

1 - 20 of 37 Posts