itr-itm
intake unknown yet
correct sized injectors, fuel pump
and lets say its tuned properly

What do you think this will do?

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
That is a very good question.. We just don't know..

I would like to think 250-270 on ITBS but someone needs to try it and talk about it too.. :p

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
nikos said:
That is a very good question.. We just don't know..

I would like to think 250-270 on ITBS but someone needs to try it and talk about it too.. :p

You need at list 440cc or 550cc is better...

It should make around 240whp+ and 170tq no problem...

·
Registered
537 Posts
TeamPacman said:
You need at list 440cc or 550cc is better...

It should make around 240whp+ and 170tq no problem...
hmmm. o.k. first off I bow down to your knowledge on all things Honda (well compared to me lol) but wouldnt that motor without the additional head tinkering make around 170 torque? My guess for the whp would also be around 240+

·
Registered
565 Posts
I think the porting would be the key to the motor. Mainly because with having bigger combustion chambers you can port the head more than a 2litre a get better results..
I would like to think the motor would make 260whp with ITB's 560cc injectors etc.. BUT being the 2.4 no-one really knows how well it will rev, and that might be the down fall..

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
V8KO said:
hmmm. o.k. first off I bow down to your knowledge on all things Honda (well compared to me lol) but wouldnt that motor without the additional head tinkering make around 170 torque? My guess for the whp would also be around 240+
Thank you...

Ya when i said no problem...it should make way more then that..

I think the most you can with that setup it should be around....198wtp not at the crank...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.