Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to figure out what hoses to buy....

i want to get a new color of samco's but am unsure for which application to get, do i get the b series ones and cut them, or will the k20 ones work fine..

car is an eg with k20/24

thanks peeps:up:

·
Registered
426 Posts

i want to get a new color of samco's but am unsure for which application to get, do i get the b series ones and cut them, or will the k20 ones work fine..

car is an eg with k20/24

not sure but i think you use the upper rsx hose and the lower b series one

·
Registered
88 Posts

car is an eg with k20/24

i used 2000 civic si upper and lower hoses, and relocated the rad on the driver side, most people do this.... good luck

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes the radiator is on the drivers side, but i want to be sure before i order and wait 6-8 weeks to find out they dont fit:(

·
Registered
88 Posts
yes the radiator is on the drivers side, but i want to be sure before i order and wait 6-8 weeks to find out they dont fit:(
I have a k20z1 in my eg6 and I used 2000si upper and lower hoses, I went to autozone and purchased them, I think they came to like 24 for both. I can assure you that the 2000 si hoses (b16) will work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts